Abstract Submission to an ESSR Congress
ESSR is calling for abstracts to the Annual Scientific Meetings.
Respective Submission Deadlines are available on the individual congress page.
- Oral Presentation: The presenting authors agrees to present a lecture within a scientific session on occasion of the congress.
- Educational Poster: The presenting author agrees to upload his electronic poster to an electronic poster platform.
- Scientific Poster: The presenting author agrees to upload his electronic poster to an electronic poster platform.
Abstract Submitters need to confirm the following:
Material used (mandatory)
- I affirm to the ESSR that my abstract does not contain any material that is libellous, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful, and that it does not contain any material that invades the right of privacy, any proprietary or copyrights owned.
Patient privacy (mandatory)
- I affirm that my abstract does not contain material that reveals patient identity. If there is any chance that a patient can be identified, I confirm to have obtained written informed patient consent for use in this abstract.
Copyright and licenses (mandatory)
- I affirm that I have the right to assign license to my work.
- I further affirm that if my work contains any material that has been previously published, I was entitled to use this material by applicable law or have obtained a transferable license from the copyright holder.
- In case that my study is under evaluation/accepted/published in a scientific journal, I understand that I am advised to consult the respective editorial office regarding copyright and license issues. I also affirm that I will acknowledge in writing (i.e. on a slide or poster, not limited to verbal acknowledgement) the interim (i.e. between abstract submission and congress presentation) acceptance/publication of the study in a scientific journal during my presentation at the respective congress
Co-authors agreement (mandatory)
- If my abstract is submitted on behalf of co-authors, I warrant that I was given authorisation to represent the other co-authors (co-licensors) as listed in the author line of this abstract
Presenter registration (mandatory)
- I understand that the presenting author of each accepted abstract has to register for the ESSR Annual Scientific Meeting in order to hold a presentation or show a poster at the congress.
Abstract & Poster publication (mandatory)
- I understand that if this abstract is accepted as oral presentation, it might be published in Thieme – Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology*.
- I understand that if this abstract is accepted as a poster, I will have to upload the digital material of my poster to an electronic presentation system within the given deadline. It might be published in Thieme – Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology*
Important Notification on Abstract Publication:
As per decision by the programme and evaluation committee, the 60 best rated abstracts (either submitted for oral or for poster presentation), will be published in Thieme – Seminars in Musculoskeletal Radiology.
*Copyright remains with the authors, so authors can still at a future date submit the full article to a journal of their choice (if requested).