Active members are radiologists with special interest and special experience in musculoskeletal radiology. Active membership is open to radiologists active in Europe or with a European nationality.
Corresponding members are radiologists not active in Europe or with a non European nationality who want to support the Society.
Associate members are scientists or physicians active in fields related to radiology or persons nominated by or on behalf of non-medical organisations.
Membership is always valid for a calendar year.
Regular Fee: € 80.00
Eastern European Fee: € 40.00
Resident Fee: € 40.00 (only available for radiology residents under the age of 36)
Members of SERME, SIMS, SIRM, BSSR, DGMSR, ISSR or NFMSR or Danish Society of Skeletal Radiology may contact their national societies for membership application/renewal with ESSR!
Important Information for 2018 – Changes in your MyUserArea:
Due to new regulations for data projection, amendments to the current MyUserArea login procedure will become obligatory in 2018.
ESSR Members will be asked to create a
– username & password (instead of lastname & personal ID)
Membership Renewal – Creating your username & password:
- Please use the following link >> ESSR MyUserArea <<
- Please click on the button “Proceed here” on top of the page.
- A new window pops up, where you can search for your account by entering your Lastname and Firstname or Lastname and Personal ID
- Your account will be visible now. By clicking the button “Obtain my login data/Send activation” – an email will be sent to the email address stored in our system
- Kindly open the email and click on the link provided. In a new window you are asked to choose your personal username and password
We are looking forward to welcoming you again as a society member in the year 2019!
The membership application for the year 2019 will start in December 2018.