Dear Members of the ESSR,
Our society is proud to count 1800+ members from all over the globe and would be honoured to welcome new supportive faces to the ESSR Executive Committee
Herewith we would like to inform you, that the following positions within our society will become vacant in June 2021.
Positions within the Executive Committee
• Councillor (Term of office: 2021-2023 Two councillors)
Please send your application letter (including motivation for the position and a brief personal resume) to the ESSR office (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than April 1, 2021.
Applications have to include a statement of approval by the nominee and supporting signatures of at least three active members in good standing.
Following our statutes (7.1), only active and honorary members shall have a vote in the General Assembly as well as the right to vote and to stand for elections.
The following positions are also open:
Subcommittee Positions (please also see Newsletter 7/2020)
• Arthritis Subcommittee Chairperson (Term of office: 2021-2024)
• Tumour Subcommittee Chairperson (Term of office: 2021-2024)
• Imaging Guided Intervention Chairperson (Term of office: 2021-2024)
• Osteoporosis & Metabolic Subcommittee Chairperson (Term of office: 2021-2024)
Please submit your nomination (which can be self nomination) to the current Chairperson or directly to the ESSR Office
We encourage our members to strongly consider supporting the work of the ESSR by applying for these positions.